@11 months ago with 11 note and 380 play
#me #cover #copeland #coffee
“Coffee (Copeland Cover)”
reasons why i love this song:
- the very first song i talked about with @professional-radologist and considered getting coffee via Skype.
- the only song my friends, Nikko and Chan, sing together and actually ENJOY it.
- it talks about taking someone out to coffee just cause.
- it reminds me of what i usually do when it comes to talking to anyone, like @—thefearofgod. “i have so many things i have to say, i stay up all night to hear about your day.”
- it’s so chill and pretty sounding.
- it’s fun to experiment with other instruments like, a violin.
- it never can die out.
- it helps me remember that there is always someone out there that’s worth the wait, the love you can give, the time you can spend, that’s worth while. that there’s a love that can touch your heart and breakthrough all the walls of your being.
- it talks straight up about coffee.
- it’s by Copeland
- it’s one of my sister’s favorite songs so i hope she sees this. love you ate`